nice dude! i'm assuming this is more aimed to be a treasure map type of drawing. you can tell put a lot of thought into the locations. it also reminds me of a worldmap in a game. it would be cool if you chose one of those locations and did some in depth drawings of the realistic scenery was like
Wow thank you Rox!! Great Reference. I ended up thinking too much about the locations and not really paying enough attention to my perspective..I felt like there were ALOT of perspective issues going on. I would like to "ZOOM IN" to some of these places as my old storyboard teacher would tell us to do.
i was going to say you could add some perspective to it but honestly... if it were a hand drawn map that wouldn't be necessary. so it all depends on your desired look.
On something like a map it'd definitely be worthwhile to work holistically, getting out the landmasses and major bodies of water first then gradually working down to smaller details like individual locations. I think that would yield more consistency. These places seem interesting though. Perhaps they could be taken further.
nice dude! i'm assuming this is more aimed to be a treasure map type of drawing. you can tell put a lot of thought into the locations. it also reminds me of a worldmap in a game. it would be cool if you chose one of those locations and did some in depth drawings of the realistic scenery was like
ReplyDeletedid you see google's april fools day treasure map? pretty awesome! it reminded me of your guys' topic
ReplyDeletemaps.google.com/treasure
Wow thank you Rox!! Great Reference. I ended up thinking too much about the locations and not really paying enough attention to my perspective..I felt like there were ALOT of perspective issues going on. I would like to "ZOOM IN" to some of these places as my old storyboard teacher would tell us to do.
ReplyDeletei was going to say you could add some perspective to it but honestly... if it were a hand drawn map that wouldn't be necessary. so it all depends on your desired look.
ReplyDeleteOn something like a map it'd definitely be worthwhile to work holistically, getting out the landmasses and major bodies of water first then gradually working down to smaller details like individual locations. I think that would yield more consistency. These places seem interesting though. Perhaps they could be taken further.
ReplyDelete