yes..I was putting samples of the brush I made on a cylinder just to give a good idea of whether it worked..this one was definitely not as good as some brushes out there..but it was a great chance to try making a brush. I had to model this in maya (one small section) then ZBrush's IMM allowed me to repeat the model along a linear editable 3d spline?..well curve haha. They call it Insert Multi-Mesh because it will instance geometry. Thanks man!
great idea! tire tread is such a complex technology that so many people take for granted. is that different sized tread rolled up at the end?
ReplyDeletehttp://pixologic.com/zbrush/features/insert-multi-mesh/
ReplyDeleteyes..I was putting samples of the brush I made on a cylinder just to give a good idea of whether it worked..this one was definitely not as good as some brushes out there..but it was a great chance to try making a brush. I had to model this in maya (one small section) then ZBrush's IMM allowed me to repeat the model along a linear editable 3d spline?..well curve haha. They call it Insert Multi-Mesh because it will instance geometry. Thanks man!