Monday, April 1, 2013

When you see it..

Had something entirely different in mind but Maya 'sploded so then I had this idea pop in my head. Cheesy, but it's a pattern kinda.

4 comments:

  1. i'm into the limited color palette. its awesome to see a really unique take on your particular style. i don't think its cheesy and the contrast you used between the tools and their respective beneficiaries is thoughtful! looking forward to more work in the same vein!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Really I did it this way mostly because I was in a hurry (had used up some of the time on the other thing that crashed and then just banged this out in about an hour so I could keep my sleep schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its funny how that works though! its like when an assignment you do very last second then its like BAM and everyone loves it haha. what did you have going on in maya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Story of my life when I was in school. So much of what I did in classes was half-assed and I wasn't proud of at all but people ate it up apparently. Actually kind of peeves me sometimes when too many people seem too easily impressed. What I was modeling was an LED board I was gonna do some animations with, but I was lazy and never saved, and Maya froze on me.

    ReplyDelete