Friday, May 10, 2013

Buffalo Dog Review : )

Hey so I really like this guy and I wanted to add to my earlier comments.

So I noticed you like to stick to kind of monochromatic desatured range and I think it particular looks cool on this guy and adds to his 'mellowness' for lack of better words..

Upon further investigating his right foot, i noticed it was the whole 'frontal plane' of the top front chest down to the feet looks a bit twisted towards the camera, while his spine and neck and body are very straight without and twist away or towards the camera. So I drew a red line on the ground perspective line his feet were on and modified his feet on a ground line that is more in perspective in regards to the nicely established rear legs you did. I kind of thing of it like the tangent that the big toes make between each other..

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.


1 comment:

  1. I used a 3D plane in Photoshop to get his foot positions, but yeah, I think his far front foot did end up a bit too forward/down. I think somewhere in the middle of where it was and where you put it would work. Looks a bit extreme of an angle there. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete