Good call on the belly button and upper shoulder spike. I think the upper spike not only breaks the silhouette nicely like we talked about but it makes for the start of a nice line that follows the pose from right to left. I do like the original ears a bit more though, just because they're less aero dynamic and a bit more disarming to look at. Thanks for the review man.
Good Call! Plus I realized I skewed his head and it kinda changed his expression haha..but it matched the deformation on the body..yes the knuckle wraps would be better lower and more offensively positioned.
Good call on the belly button and upper shoulder spike. I think the upper spike not only breaks the silhouette nicely like we talked about but it makes for the start of a nice line that follows the pose from right to left. I do like the original ears a bit more though, just because they're less aero dynamic and a bit more disarming to look at. Thanks for the review man.
ReplyDeleteAsheley said he reads as more injured than boxer, maybe more wrapped around the knuckles and fingers more than wrist.
ReplyDeleteGood Call! Plus I realized I skewed his head and it kinda changed his expression haha..but it matched the deformation on the body..yes the knuckle wraps would be better lower and more offensively positioned.
ReplyDelete