I love this dude's Plantigrade gait..makes me think he could be a bare knuckle boxer for some reason. The belly button throws the perspective off a tad..I decided to mess around with it in Photoshop to describe better..what I was thinking.
Hahah I had to google Plantigrade gate because I thought it was some weird auto correct fill. Yeah man, now i want to see you take him and put him a bare knuckle boxer pose
haha! well I did a quick sketch to show ya what I saw initially, nothing too dramatic..just liquefied it a little and added like 2 or three details..I think this dude deserves a bit of attention from ya! Cool Concept.
I love this dude's Plantigrade gait..makes me think he could be a bare knuckle boxer for some reason. The belly button throws the perspective off a tad..I decided to mess around with it in Photoshop to describe better..what I was thinking.
ReplyDeleteHahah I had to google Plantigrade gate because I thought it was some weird auto correct fill. Yeah man, now i want to see you take him and put him a bare knuckle boxer pose
ReplyDeleteIll send you the original without the back ground
ReplyDeletehaha! well I did a quick sketch to show ya what I saw initially, nothing too dramatic..just liquefied it a little and added like 2 or three details..I think this dude deserves a bit of attention from ya! Cool Concept.
ReplyDeleteAttention meaning..he has a good foundation IMO.
ReplyDelete